EVENTS IN LONDON
Make this Autumn memorable with your stay in London. Buy tickets from our hotel and be the first person to reach all the major London attractions on time.
Click here for more details.
Our Guest Reviews
Are you visiting London Victoria on a business trip? Or maybe you have a vacation lined up with family soon. In either case, staying at cheap & budget hotels in London Victoria saves money. It would be even better if you can stay at a hotel near Victoria coach station, as it enables you to travel around the city conveniently and for cheap.
One important thing to do before visiting London is to compare among cheap & budget hotels in London Victoria. While there are many Bed & Breakfasts hotels in Central London and Boutique Hotels in Belgravia, finding one that features the right balance between quality and affordability can be cumbersome. If that is the case, then we can help you.
Welcome to Astors Hotel Victoria
This Hotel near Victoria station is one of the best cheap & budget hotels in London Victoria. Whether you are here for business or for pleasure, we provide you with everything required for a luxurious and restful stay. Located at the tree-lined Ebury Street, our Boutique Hotel in Belgravia is just minutes walk from some major London attractions. Staying at our hotel ensures that you will experience memorable and lifetime vacation. It's one of the best Hotels near Victoria Station that can give you a chance to explore:
- London Eye in 15 minutes from hotel
- Buckingham Palace in 10 minutes
- Heathrow Express in 5 minutes
- House of Parliament in 10 minutes
- Sloane SQ, Oxford Street, Harrods Shopping Street in 15-20 minutes
- Natural History Museum, Madame Tussauds, and Kensington Palace is close
- Passport Office and other Government avenues is nearby as well
Also, consider the following benefits of staying at Victoria London before choosing Hotels near Victoria Station.
Best things about Victoria London
Consider the following before you choose your stay at cheap & budget Hotels in London Victoria:
- It is close to the Victoria Coach, Railway and Underground Station. You can take the Heathrow Express to reach at Gatwick airport via the Gatwick Express
- Get a visual treat of the London eye, the Big Ben or take a tour of the amazing Natural History Museums or the Royal Albert Hall
- Hub of shopping streets like Harrods, Harvey Nichols, the international designer stores of Sloane Street and Brompton Cross
- For food lovers, Victoria London has some of the best cafe's and English food restaurants
Why Choose Cheap & Budget Hotels in London Victoria
Astors Hotel near Victoria Station offers luxurious yet affordable stay, making your trip comfortable and cost effective. Here's a look at some benefits of staying at the one of the best cheap & budget hotels in London Victoria:
- State-of-the-art facilities – We have twenty designers bedrooms artfully decorated to suit your taste. These rooms are Air-conditioned and equipped with flat screen TV. Each room has a luxurious bathroom with hair dryer and other modern tools.
- Excellent Customer service – We provide high quality best customer service 24x7. We only hire highly professional and friendly staffs that are at your service even at odd hours.
- Great Foods – We offer wholesome breakfast every morning. Staying here is a chance to enjoy some great English cuisines.
And that is not all. We have many attractive discount plans to offer you. Book rooms on Sundays for 3 nights or more, and get flat 20 percent off on room rates. We also offer attractive pricing for advance booking. So Gear up! Book rooms at our hotel right away, and see how you can make your stay memorable in London.
- London Eye From 15 minutes
From 10 minutes
From 5 minutes
- Sloane Sq
From 15 Minutes
From 20 Minutes
- Houses of
From 10 Minutes