Astors Hotel Victoria: Hotels near Oxford Street
If you want to shop in London, Astors Hotel Victoria, a hotel near Oxford Street is the place to stay. Oxford Street is famous for showcasing the culture and daily life of the people of London. Besides this, Oxford Street is said to be one of the most bustling shopping streets in the country. It has the finest range of showrooms for internationally renowned brands such as Zara, Mango and Nike Town.
Our cheap & budget hotel near Oxford Street also gives access to the finest landmarks in and around the city. This is possible because of its close proximity from the Victoria Stations for Underground and Coach Railway.
Other landmarks worth visiting that are close our cheap and budget hotel near Oxford Street includes:
- London Eye
- Houses of Parliament London Planetarium
- London Zoo
- Tower of London Buckingham Palace
- Natural History Museum
- Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum
- Kensington Palace
Benefits of Boarding at Our Hotel near Oxford Street
We give you plenty of reasons why to choose our hotel near Oxford Street over other cheap and budget hotels near Oxford Street.
- We have a wide range of celebrated en suite facilities that include:
- Direct dial Phone
- Wake up calls
- Hospitality Tray
- Air conditioning
- Non Smoking
- Safe in the rooms
- Breakfast room
- Colour TV
- WiFi Internet Access
- Being one of the cheap and budget hotels near Oxford Street we have further discounts and offers on our room rates and offer special discounts on tourist packages and much more.
- Our booking facilities both online and over the phone are easy, quick and efficient to meet your travel goals.
We offer state of the art hospitality and when you are staying at a hotel near the Oxford Street such as ours, you would not have to face a worry in the World and simply enjoy your stay in London.
- London Eye From 15 minutes
From 10 minutes
From 5 minutes
- Sloane Sq
From 15 Minutes
From 20 Minutes
- Houses of
From 10 Minutes